We are here to assist with visa applications for your desired destinations.
Click on a destination below to view requirements.
- 3 pieces passport size pictures (white background)
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement (within 3 Months)
- Passport valid for 6 months (old & new passport)
- Marriage Contract
- Income Tax Return
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence
- Birth Certificate (photo copy)
- Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
- Certificate of Vaccination
- Visa request to Japan embassy should be filed 30 to 60 days before departure date.
- Japan visas are released one week after application.
- By October 11, tourists in Japan can travel on their own without package tour.
- Know your travel dates, port of entry and weather during your stay in Japan.
- Bring latest passport, old passport with used Japan visa and vaccination certificate for triple jabs when you see your travel agent.
- Travel itinerary, birth and marriage certificates are not required for passport holders with used Japan visa.
For the complete list of requirements, please click HERE.