10-day tour of Italy, Switzerland, and France
January 18 – 27, 2023
January 28 – February 6, 2023
choose your plan
Amount of space
Bandwidth per month
Minimum of 25 passengers
to run this tour.
Depart Manila for your overnight flight to Rome.
Welcome to Rome! Upon arrival, board your private coach for hotel transfer and check-in. Rest of the day at leisure.
Visit Vatican Square, St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Monument Vittorio Emanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, Fountain of Trevi, Spanish Steps. Rest of the day at leisure.
Visit the Leaning Tower, Pisa Baptistery, and Cathedral of Pisa. Continue to Venice for hotel check-in.
Tour San Marco Square, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral, Bell Tower, Clock Tower, Bridge of Sighs. Watch glassblowing techniques in Murano, and stop for photos at Glacial Lake Lugano.
Visit Mount Titlis, Glacier Cave, experience the Titlis Cliff Walk. See Lion Monument, walk Kapelbrucke or Chapel Bridge, and visit Old Town on your free time.
See Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and Darcy Square. Continue to Paris for hotel check-in.
See Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Opera House, and the famous Eiffel Tower and River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise. Shop at Galleries La Fayette.
Some free time before transfer to the airport.
Arrival in Manila.
ROME – Vatican Square, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Monument Vittorio Emanuelle II, Piazza de Venezia, Circus Maximus, Fountain of Trevi and the Spanish Steps.
PISA – Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Cathedral of Pisa
VENICE – San Marco Square, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, Murano Glass factory, Gondola Ride
COMO – Gothic Como Cathedreal, Lake Como
LUGANO – Glacier Lake Lugano
ENGELBERG – Mt. Titlis, Glacier Cave, Cliff Walk
LUCERNE – Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Old Swiss House
DIJON – Palace of the Dukes, Darcy Square
PARIS – Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc du Triomphe, Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Oepra House, and the famous Eiffel Tower and River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise
- Roundtrip airfare
- First Class Hotel (4* City Limits)
- Daily Buffet Breakfasts and Dinners
- Luxury Private Coach
- Filipino Tour Leader
- Travel Kit & Bag
- Pre-departure briefing
- Schengen Visa: PHP 9,500 (subject to change)
- Travel Tax + Airline Taxes
- USD 180 (subject to change)
- Travel insurance with Covid-19 coverage
- Tippings for Guide and Driver: USD 10/DAY (USD 110)
- Hotel Tourist Tax: (if applicable) €2-6/person/night
- Drinks during meals
- Airport/Hotel Porterage
- USD 500 upon booking (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Deviation/Extension fee subject to the flight availability with fare difference
- 3 pcs passport size pictures (white background)
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement (within 3 Months)
- Passport valid for 6 months (old & new passport)
- Marriage Contract
- Income Tax Return
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence
- Birth Certificate (photo copy)
- Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
- Certificate of Vaccination